Living in Southern California means you’re blessed with good weather and warm sun rays. And even though it’s December and Angelenos are complaining about how cold it is, it’s still pretty sunny and “hot.” East Coast anyone? So protect your eyes with some pair of shades. Elev8, a store in Long Beach, CA has a variety of sunglasses to choose from with different shapes and tints.
A Quick Guide To Choosing Frames:
- Got a diamond face shape? Go with rectangular shaped frames.
- Got a round face shape? Go with wayfarers.
- Got a square face shape? Go with rectangular shaped frames.
- Got an oblong face shape? Go with round or square shaped frames.
- Got an oval face shape? Lucky. You can go with pretty much any shaped frames.
(Photos courtesy of Elev8)